AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

new news old news tomorrow

1. 798 Posts.
    Just read this,reflect a bit on what ours yesterdays screamings are worth today.

ASX:AED takeover?!?!
    Post #87793 by: desert121
    Reads: 481 Position: Unknown Report Abuse 16-03-2007 15:48
    IP 139.168.xxx.xxx
    Free Member

Hmmm Birdy, psjab1 I am concerned. I just can't help but think this is share price manipulation at work with AED. I mean come on . . . . seriously what on earth are they doing under $5 this is a joke and an insult. There is no doubt in my mind someone is keeping them there and I am starting to think takeover. They have a DREAM market cap.
    Funnily enough I remember a post made by Birdy about a rumoured takeover with the sum of $9 a share mentioned. The irony here is that UBS valued the share at $8.95 a share given they got the results that they ended up getting from NE1. Ther are almost identical figures. Maybe I am clutching at straws but Birdy and psjab1 you must admit something or SOMEONE is at work here because $4.89 is just laughable. Plus someone just put a sell package on at 4.90 for 70,000 odd shares. Why the hell are these people selling? or are they just setting up walls on the sell side to deter people from carrying the price upwards?

I have watched the same thing happen with NWE. There is someone doing the exact same thing at 19.5

whenever they get close to that they sell down and put them back to 16-17 cents and this has been going on forever. NWE have been subject to a lot of rumour about a takeover from Bharat petroleum . . . a big time indian company they are already affiliated with. The Indian media ahave been relentless with this rumoured takeover. So much so that NWE had to admit out loud that they had been IN TALKS with Bharat.

So? are AED just the victim of underperforming or even slumping Oil prices or perhaps is there some merit to what I have said above?

Thoughts people?
    Price When Posted: $4.890 This post has not been graded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.