GDA 1.67% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

new nickel discovery "cyclops" 1.1km x 500m, page-5

1. 1,482 Posts.
    Apparently, aluminum cans and plastic bottles might be going up to 10 cents in SA in the not to distant future? As some one else said , their is a better chance at making a profit collecting used cans and bottles in SA rather than relying on GDA to make you a profit.

Helicopter rock chip samplings "lol" I could drive out the back of Port Augusta in a 4WD and chip off similar rock samplings, list a company on the ASX and do the old Kevin Rudd " Spin Spin Spin".

It would certainly sound better if I flew in by Helo and collected the samples rather than drive. Or maybe I could get some rocket assisted rock samplings, that would sound even better.

How is it, that this sort of inconclusive data is allowed to be released to the market? This ran up to around 8 cents and back down to 4 .5 cents in the blink of an eyelid.

I have already been had by this mob, I am struggling to have faith in any info they produce to the market regarding their so called discoveries etc. I still hold what I have left, because it’s not worth selling. Just another flea ridden dog in my little portfolio of horrors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $17.64K 58.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6940 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.