ARV 6.25% 1.7¢ artemis resources limited

Well think about it like this: Q reckons the precipitation took...

1. 70 Posts.
    Well think about it like this: Q reckons the precipitation took place in a pond with algal mats. The carbon exists in fracture systems which clearly post-date diagenesis and brittle deformation. Carbon was introduced as a hydrocarbon... something that flowed like a gas or a liquid. Look at those conglomerates- this is a uber high energy sedimentary environment (prograding fan delta) not a quiescent algal pond. To mobilise cobbles and pebbles of that size one requires lots of running water.

The large pyrite clasts are almost certainly sulphidation of preexisting oxide clasts such as magnetite. there is a lot of pressure solution against adjacent quartz clasts (the clasts expand as they sulphidise) and no ways something this size and this brittle could have survived in this high energy environment.

The sulphur isotope ratios and the S/Se ratios indicate magmatic sulphur.

My prediction is that you are going to find a lot of low level gold mineralisation with grades in the 0.2 to 0.5ppm range in the Pilbara conglomerates. I think the Vredefort event was the cause of the fracture systems and the highly enriched reefs that run at 10ppm plus. By the time the impactor struck the basin the Wits and the Pilbara had gone their separate ways which is why I ask about the cataclatic structures we see in the Wits exemplified by Amertoo's great picture. Do we see them in the Pilbara?

Note that the real Wits has very fine gold - nothing generally visible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $3.544K 218.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1246670 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 695535 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 220838
Last updated 15.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.