NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

New NUH coupon code...SPP100, page-26

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    My expectation is that RRP for retail and direct website sales will hold at $299 USD and $399 AUD.

Wholesale/retail margins may take down what Nuheara actually gets to $199 USD and $299 AUD or thereabouts. That's just the price for doing volume through retail channels.

So with the SPP100 discount code Nuheara is really just giving up the wholesale/retail margins exactly as it will be with Best Buy, Amazon, Brookstone, etc.

Based on my consumer electronics market research, I suspect total production/manufacturing costs are less than $100 USD, so even after shipping, we are going to be making a significant amount (over $100 USD/AUD) for each and every sale IMO.

Yes, sales so far will probably still be less than 10,000 units. But this will ramp up substantially once mass retail channels open in the weeks ahead as manufactured supply improves.

It is the expectation of significant sales in the months ahead that is going to re-rate the SP well above 10 cents.

It may take 2 months or it may take 6 months for the SP to re-rate strongly but the certainty is that if mass retail sales look like they are taking off in the tens of thousands then so will the SP.

Just 10,000 unit sales each month is $25-30 million annualised revenue.

Apple is currently shipping millions of their Airpods each month (with a huge back order number in the millions I suspect). So I think the odds are well and truly in our favour to move to selling in the tens of thousands of units in the months ahead.

TICK TICK BOOM!
    Last edited by Waldo777: 09/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.