OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

New OAR predictions, page-1123

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Right, I'm going to inject some 'hopeium' into you guys, because that's what comrades do.

The breakout here is pretty close to textbook with multiple indicators signalling it. I'll briefly touch each one as per their number.

1.) The previous jump from 2020 lined up with a nice volume breakout, nothing special but the first green volume candle signals a possible new trend.

2.) The same (first green candle) volume breakout can be seen here again. ADDITIONALLY, the StochasticRSI down the bottom is flipping from the oversold territory into a new upwards trend, towards overbought. Don't be alarmed if it reaches the overbought territory quickly, it can stay there for quite some time as you can see just before the flip at 2 it was oversold for a while.
    These 2 indicators signal a new trend COULD be forming here.

3.) The MACD here is flipping towards a new bull trend (blue over the orange line, I'll keep that simple), PLUS a candle breakout from an obvious bull flag. These two together are special as they can act as confirmation of (2)'s potential breakout signal.

4.) This one is for a bit of fun, but I mimicked the jump from last year using Fib levels and placed it at the start of the new corresponding volume breakout candle, and the top looks right on 5 cents. I would not be surprised if we see that hit with one big green candle, then we settle there at a new range of perhaps 4.5 - 5.5. Almost identical with the LRS numbers.

Keep in mind this chart is using weekly candles, so its a macro outlook. Also, this is just TA, most of this could be just people jumping in for another LRS situation but hey, I don't blame them. Never hurts to have too many signals though!

ALL IMO, you know the drill, DYOR.

Cheers, Comrades

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2846/2846715-08d4051a5cea5c6a5246bc9045f1d30a.jpg
    Last edited by Tarquiin: 27/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 181457666 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22506490 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.