OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Very surprising the SP has reached this low point, following...

1. 11,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4624
    Very surprising the SP has reached this low point, following recent drill results which added value and confidence by proving the H is there! Even if we found absolutely nothing I still wouldn't believe this current SP due to the potential and magnitude of our other projects!

Anyway I am just hoping this is a big tree shake of disappointed traders taking a loss and moving onto potentially quickly regain their losses. I am holding firm, would be pointless to sell now as I am almost 50% down.

i would have a lot more confidence if we had more cash in the bank to ride out this period of uncertainty in the market, but options look set to expire at a terrible point and we may be forced into further dilution in a rushed CR unless we pull a rabbit out of the hat with a good deal of some sorts.

Hopefully for all us long term holders the uncertainty turns around and we get a positive announcement regarding Crown and an update on next stage for Gibraltar showing target areas and overall analysis of the soon to be drilling program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $30.02K 20.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 197839622 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27961705 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.