OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

New OAR predictions, page-1942

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    thank you for that great reply BC much appreciated and some very interesting points there , for me mainly number 4

" For your information the Crown tenement does not have to be granted to conduct geological and geophysical work -as others have commented on here - but more importantly to carry out mapping and sampling along extensive public road systems within and adjacent to the tenement. There are brilliant examples of the stratigraphic horizons and the geology without accessing private properties -and imagine if from such a preliminary work program gold mineralisation was demonstrated."

As I have said to you many times before BC, your experience and knowledge is very welcome here and is always informative and helpful. I am still waiting on a call back I will ask if management have read your post when I hopefully get to talk to them.

You make our Crown project sound even more exciting and I fully understand why you wanted it, I just hope we start work soon and we can prove up some of this gold, for the stars could align with the price of gold bouncing back and on the rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 190572832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14122872 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.