OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

New OAR predictions, page-1945

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    I think it's quiet obvious that Chris and the rest of the OAR BOD freeloaders have very little regard for the shareholders..

I mean, honestly, the last CR was gonna send this absolute shocker to 10c and beyond according to your previous posts mate!!! and what has happened since then??!!

the SP is 50% + down, no money left in the bank and the same, empty promises backed up by the "rinse & wash" news about the "near term" results which never come...

Chris is loading up his salary like there is no tomorrow and you keep patting him on his shoulder for it whilst the SP is sinking! are you related by any chance? it seems really, really suspicious to hear you give the BOD so much support where there is nothing to show for?!!

at least you were honest enough to state that you have been holding since 0.2c, so hey!- what do you care champ?! (apart from increasing your existing profit)

OAR IS not ADN or CHN and it never will be!
    Stop posting misleading information trying to protect your lucky gains! enough is enough, the current SP speaks for itself champ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 190572832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14122872 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.