OAR 20.0% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Good Evening Fellow Patient Persons,This week is the final week...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Good Evening Fellow Patient Persons,
    This week is the final week in September, so I have a small message for management:
    good news or you lose your shareholders.
    Looking through all the posts over the last year, we holders hate false promises and news that isn't delivered upon. we aren't totally stupid and will only follow the BS so far!!!!
    If you are thinking of a CR, then I recommend you be very careful as we will dump you as soon as we can and those big investors will be thinking twice before throwing their money away.
    This isn't a threat, but a suggestion to look at other companies smaller than yourself that are releasing news regularly and are thinking about their shareholders.
    We the Shareholders aren't here to prop up the wages and fund your other companies, but are here because we believe in you, or at least did!!!!
    So here it is, my plea to release good news, or the truth rather than false hopes. what you have done to mislead those that purchased the options and are now looking at losing everything is disgusting! No news this week means I sell at a loss and never buy shares again.
    Property has always worked for me and my lovely wife, but shares are based on management mistakes and errors, with occasional luck, and I'm not willing to wait.
    good luck all this week and DYOR AND THIS IS ALL MY OWN OPINION AS A LOSER OF SHARES NOT AN EXPERT!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $26.4K 13.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 74396569 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 35691614 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 468000
Last updated 12.35pm 19/04/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.