OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

exactly the issue i have been mention for a long while.. but it...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    exactly the issue i have been mention for a long while.. but it occurred before i knew that was coming..
    i wrote the company and not sure they saw the unfairness. both are worthless at present anyway, the hope is with a great drilling result of two.. a turnarround could come as quckly the SP achingly fell.
    a great drilling result may double our SP, before xmas but not enough and too late for our options.

the hope now is they are clever enough to work out how to rescue those options into a revamp exercised options.
    other companies have done a revamp... but the issue with us is there is not enough spread in our SP value ie too low, to accomodate those 3/4c options at present ..the only way i can see now because our 'needed' drilling results are put back 10 months behind... is to extend the exercise date!!! by 6 months to a year is a must, and seek private investor cash to meet cost till then.
    To have a CR at say 1.5 at best is a not just slap in the option holders face, but a bad look for management. ..
    Options have history of lasping of course, and i will add the 'but' this doesn't look right nor fair.
    others may have ideas on how this may occur better than i, so pls express that to our OAR team, not totally here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 113997755 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 55913655 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.