OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Morning all OAR fellow investors. To all those making comments...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Morning all OAR fellow investors. To all those making comments without holding OAR shares, $&@!? OFF! your comments are not welcome and you have no right trolling through a range of companies in the hope of driving share price down and people moving over to your company to help push your price up.
    most of us here are fairly intelligent and can make our own mind up, the rest ask questions from people who know more than you, so don't think your plans have a hope in hell of working. It is so sad that you have nothing to do but troll shares to stick your ugly nose in; go back to surfing the internet for all the weird stuff you do.
    This company has such a wide breadth of projects, some of which are already looking exceptionally good, so a little more patience is required.
    I've decided to stay in for a while now COVID restrictions are lifting and things are slowly returning to normal.
    To those that find throwing rocks at CG, please think twice about doing this, if we hit it big, the egg on your face and apologies to the big cheese will hurt you and any reputation you have. I've no issues you making comments, but personal slander is just that and makes you no better than the trolls that post here too!
    Looking at the buyers stacking up, I feel some news is coming our way tomorrow, well at least I hope so.
    Stay Safe, be kind to your fellow humans, and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.8K 1.9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 184700332 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10247046 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.