OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

And boy does the market have quite a lot to sort out. It's...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    And boy does the market have quite a lot to sort out. It's pretty inconceivable that we could be being priced the way we are right now, but the market makes up it's mind often regardless of facts. Why.? Because the majority of the markets moves, at least the sharp ones down in the small cap space, are done on emotions. This is exactly what happened here, and boy oh boy what a mess. Now I can't speak for management, but I'd be hesitant too if I were them. I mean they came out and gave an interview just after the last announcement to attempt to help investors realise what is going on at OAR. The result they have before them is the effects from emotional traders jumping at shadows, and thus a halving of the SP. I too would be cautious in trying to appease the unappeasable. The SP reaction was akin to a toddler throwing a tantrum because they didn't want to sit at the table for dinner time. Even though on the table sitting in front of where they are to sit, there's a big plate of what they really do want to eat.

That's right OAR has what they're chasing, and they're aggressively drilling to hone in on where the best hits were to sure up the best spots to fully test. They're also fully funded to do this drilling. But, a toddler tantie did the little share market make, because it wasn't exceptional results on a first drill. I'd hate to think what it would have done if there was nothing on the plate at all.

The current SP is a joke, and those who are laughing are the ones who have been buying recently for the prices they probably never dreamed they'd be getting these shares for only a few months ago. Those who sold on a tantie on the way down will be crying soon enough. I mean what's going to be the reaction if OAR's SP better than doubles at the mere mention of Crown being fast tracked.? We're not a one trick pony here people........but I think many have forgotten.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 195174710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28112774 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.