OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

New OAR predictions, page-2574

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    yeah if they do a cap raise better be backed up by some good results, I think all shareholders feel that management have a lack of urgency to get projects developed. What sets OAR apart from other explorers is our ability to develop cash flow through Peru. I feel like cutting losses just on the fact that Peru hasn't got a mention at all, will be interesting to see in the next quarterly report says about Peru.

"PERU Chimu Gold Plant The licensing and management of the activities on the Chimu gold plant have been delayed due to the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions in Peru, a new state of emergency has been in force and was extended until 2 September 2021. Oar continues to support its staff in Peru and is monitoring the situation closely."

If that is copied and pasted in the October report I'm out. I understand that Peru has been hit extremely hard with covid but that doesn't stop our management from disclosing the upgrade plans to shareholders. Gives me a feeling that nothing has been done at all just a nice thing to have on their website to draw people in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 195174710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28112774 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.