SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

If you're going to make up complete rubbish, at least make it so...

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    If you're going to make up complete rubbish, at least make it so that its not incredibly easy to disprove you.

The 10% "in public hands" rule is a liquidity measure. It is not an attempt to keep ownership in the UK. Under the old measures, it was 25% EU public, now it's just 10% public. JK is not considered public, whether he's in Australia, UK, or Cyprus, because he's a director so manoeuvring his holdings does nothing. Directors are the main people not considered "public".
    Source: https://docs.londonstockexchange.com/sites/default/files/documents/admission_disclosure_standards_01012021_website.pdf (to help you out, page 64 talks about the 10% free float requirement)

Liquidity: we have 10k Australian shareholders, so if we had sell side liquidity in Australia, we have sell side liquidity in the UK or anywhere else. And if we arent able to attract buyers now, how will additional IPO requirements or an extra year suspended make that easier?

So far, your only disagreement with my plan is that we cant do a direct listing. For 1, I have just shown you that we can and its easier than an IPO. For 2, you're still disagreeing with JK, who has stated in official company presentations that we can list with or without a capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.