PVW 4.35% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

New offer for SWEEP, page-6

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    i received the voting letter on Friday... and it took every ounce of mental strength to not go and front kick THD's office door in after i was done reading the absolute piece of garbage deal they have agreed upon.,
    ex THD execs... start new shell company.. to buy sweep for another company... for 700k... after spending millions on it to date. oh and THD will receive quarterly payments to pay off that 700k... but yeh just a big F U to a;; THD holders, theres the stipulation that ARtech actually need to make money from THD first in order to even pay the quarterly payment. and oh yeh... THD realise that if ARtech never make a dollar from it they realise they may never actually get paid for it.
    So the way I see that is.... ex THD scum.. new fake companies.. "buy"sweep tech which cost nothing.. with the loophole of never being on the hook to actually pay for it. 
    this isnt even about losing money in this god forsaken investment.... for me it's now become simply about this company, in plain sight, absolutely giving zero f&*ks about any SH or actually being transparent and above board. the corruption and deceit is beyond a joke now IMO.

and whats the 700k going to be used for...operationals costs and finding new projects. I've said this before on HC, this company is not in the slightest bit interested in creating anything anymore. it's purely a vehicle for people to be put on a payroll and extort money for doing nothing. that 700k will be wasted away in operational costs over time... to fund peoples wages in a company that no one does anything.

and then they have the gaul to say they don't require to be listed indefinitely? like they are planning a share buy back? or just going to delist from the ASX? because they now only have 6 months to come up with something after selling off their main business segment.

These corrupt current and former execs of THD are running this into the ground, only to set up things behind the scenes for them to acquire the tech and knowledge for peanuts. at our expense.

everything about THD is beyond a joke now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.792K 81.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13988 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 33261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.