CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

new offer, page-2

1. 8,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216

Lynch away!!

The new proposal offers zilch to us shareholders, you wont be getting anything back with this agreement. 6 month dated oppies with a 28 cent strike? Why even offer these to us? Because they think we're idiots.

If there is nothing in it for Toll and YA, why are they still fighting so hard? They have a plan of course and it started by shafting shareholders.

They can fight hard for all I care but there not getting any of my votes.

This is the latest update from FOCR, and would suggest all keeping a close eye on that website too:

TCG

"Date: July 22, 2011

We are receiving good feedback via eMail and the Comments page on this Web Site regarding the recent Notice of Meeting & (Revised) YA Global DOCA Proposal.

Our mandate is and has always been to represent the best interests and wishes and views of the broader Compass Resources (non-associated) shareholder community.

We are currently reviewing all shareholder feedback and assessing the recent Notice of Meeting / YA Global (Revised) DOCA Proposal so that we may properly represent you. Based on the feedback we have received so far we may need to seek additional assurances from the DOCA proponents before properly forming our view.

We urge you to also read this document so that you understand as much as possible what is being offered and what the implications are of a vote one way or the other.

If you wish the FoCR?s to vote on your behalf at the shareholder meeting on 18th August please standby as we are endeavouring to arrange a proxy name and should be able to advise on this by early to mid next week which is still in plenty of time to complete and return your Proxy/Voting form to Ferrier Hodgson.

Please keep the feedback and Comments coming as we are here to represent you, the Shareholders of Compass Resources.

Regards,

The Team at ? Friends of Compass Resources"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.