TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

new office, new management., page-15

1. 1,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Jeffo

This just in on uk BB from our mutual mate MIA! -

OPL and DJ's are on the way out, These two have been the main sellers recently.
    They are both getting the flick and some great fresh blood is on its way .OPL have been selling on the ASX ( yep they can ) as they have been getting a better rate and I also believe yesterdays high Oz volume was mostly them , as they get there new shares in 2 days which would work with the 3 day settle.The board want no further dealings with them, they will be gone soon. This is not a reflection of the stock potentional, its the relationship issue OPL are known for this

This has been on the cards for sometime and is the reason they haven't done any reports of late. They are making huge profits and im sure will retain a decent amount for the coming months.OPL i cant stand, but DJ's i personally think are in a situation as MC was from there and they may feel a bit tainted with the past

But then theres the buyers !! Peel Hunt have bought up over 2% , that alone gets me extremly excited, definatley in the interest to pump out some more reports in the near future, and too the instos, 3d and JV coming I cant wait to see the next one. Aswell as some instos starting to load up

Cheers

Griz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.