TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Hamster.....totally agree, lacking badly on the promotional side...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hamster.....totally agree, lacking badly on the promotional side of things. A show dog only needs to look good for a day however pedigrees need a little more nurturing. (apologies for the poor analogy - I am sure we all know who the show dog is)

I am hopeful the 3d analysis will be in the data room by end of November which will be a major catalyst for this company. Lets just hope it is also made public to research analysts and the such so they can get about doing their job. I would expect N/Africa farmout before Y/E with AU around Feb/March next year given the holiday period in AU.
    I wouldn`t expect to see any further acquisitions this side of Xmas as there is no value in it - office jockys are too worried about how to get into their P/As knickers and how pissed they will get over new year.

So why is the share price stagnant ? Easy....too many stale, frustrated, pissed off shareholders from yesteryear - I wont point the bone or go into it any further but most of us have a good idea. Empty undertakings and as long as this new board learns from its past mistakes we will be OK. Failure to deliver in a timely fashion has the potential to further shackle the SP.

One further thing, I am lead to believe that new (BIG) players have entered the data room of recent times as more of the 3D is made available. They say good things come in small packages and this monnow certainly has the potential to deliver if promoted and managed properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.