TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

new office, new management., page-9

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Another day of over a million shares traded. This recent period has seen significant volume, more than any other in history of the share. Whilst the share price hasn't moved can't but feel that there is change going on behind the scenes here - as to whom or what maybe - don't ask me I have no idea just an observer. There have been sellers, but also significant buyers to soak up the volume. Also good support at capital raisings and SPP. Volume, it's telling us something. Peel Hunt and Ambrian have covered this and around that time they got involved and since that time volume has been significant and it come off its lows, albeit not too far off.

If you wanted to accumulate a decent parcel these cap raising times has been the perfect opportunity to get set. It has been pushed up a bit as well from those raisings, in my view bringing out a few shorter term profit takers, a win win for accumulators. When this level is exhausted I have a feeling the same thing will happen at the next level, it is a patient market at the moment.

If Margaret says the 3d is nearly complete, believe me it IS nearly complete. As for the farm-out you don't head off to London without a good reason as most things can be done over the phone these days and macquarie is working on their behalf anyway, so it has to be significant. Would not be surprised if 3d and farm-in were released close together.

4 geo's on the board and a agent looking for other opportunties, who helped build Cove that got taken out for $1.2b, then helps builds a new company - fastnet, and now looking for opportunities for TPT - lots of contacts and reputations here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.