OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

Always good to have a debate. I think you're wrong. It's not...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Always good to have a debate. I think you're wrong. It's not about vegan food, it's about clean food. Fast food will take ages to get into clean food and they will not have the permission to play into that space either.

this is an expanding niche. High price and higher margiba for a very select audience that understand that health is nutrition and lifestyle.

that audience will.not care about the recession. That audience will appreciate some take away food they can trust with full nutrients. No additives. No msg or.modified starches. No glypgosate or.neonicotinoids pesticides...

they are on the right trend. They just need operational excellence to sustainably grow again.

the size of volume being bought and the fact 4.4 seems already like a decent daily support shows there are other sophis or spec instos looking at this.

my at did predict.a jump pretty well. Resistance too.

we ll be pushing to 6.9 soonish and I see another jump.

if.you.think they wont react strongly.to almost.losing it all you re wrong.

im sure this has lit up a fire.in them and everybody involved. Those who ve seen those turnarounds.before know the pattern.

im very confident. Because the market as already confirmed my scenarios.

this will make.the financial review and mainstream press soon when they talk about from potential.bankruptxy to.profit in 6 months.

that will be what.enables.oli to then sustain.above 9 10c.

apologies for the formatting. Im on the go obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.