OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

I've never been into an OLI store, but happy to hear. To be...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I've never been into an OLI store, but happy to hear. To be honest, organic food should have more nutrients, that includes a stronger bioflavonoid and terpenoid profile,which means, a better TASTE.

They are on the right market, the right idea, they only need to restructure (in progress), and get excellent in their operations, instead of the lax/ loose/ amateur growth plans they seemed to have before.

The model is still valid, this could still be a huge chain.

Healthy and usually wealthy people will pay what needs to be paid.

Organic food now, is cheaper than cancer later.

Those who understand health know that.

And more and more people will understand, the price of food will go up, the cheap stuff is slow burning poison.

A classic example of the kind of damage a few people can do in a company especially when one person was carrying the rest, and that person leaves.

Now the founder is back, and the CFO seems super sharp and direct, I expect a very strong turnaround because the underlying business and market is strong . and recession proof.

I wouldn't be surprised OLI gets back to 20c by end of 2020, which by then would be a profitable, slowly scaling business, with sound management practices and operational excellence.

Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 13/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.