OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

It's a foolish assumption to believe you are more qualified than...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    It's a foolish assumption to believe you are more qualified than others.

How long have I been in the markets? Maybe a similar time.
    How many continents? Maybe a few too.
    Track record? Positions in finance? I'll keep some mystery alive.

At the moment, some people are sitting in profit, entered between 33c and 25c, and laughing not even a month after. And some others missed out.

As a side-note, not all but most financial planners are terrible, and do not have an edge vs. an index..., it's not me saying it, it's the greatest hedge fund manager of all times, which as a professional you should definitely know who I'm referring too. Right? Remember the AMP scandal, where it was proven the advisers added NO value at all.

Respect all opinions, but this new high made today for the close is nice.

It's all about timing, and to me, your analysis is too simplistic. But that's OK, bulls and bears in every markets. It's how it works, for the moment, the market says I am right.

Trust me on this one, somebody is entering as we speak, it takes one to see one. That makes me even more confident we've going to the gap and reset the financial situation shortly.

Even if they ran on 20 stores for 5 years, it'd be worth 40 Mil Mcap and they'd still survive. Ultimately, everything is relative. It was a steal at sub 10M Mcap.

Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 13/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.