OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

Not even June. Since I get some movement potential soon, it...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Not even June. Since I get some movement potential soon, it needs to be about something else. My TA gives me points in time for potential targets/ movement, always surprises me, but obviously I never know what it'll be. I can guess the direction and the content.

Can be wrong on direction AND point in time. It's never perfect.

May be the stores which went back in the green, since the CFO/ new team led efforts. Could be increases in revenue in some flagship stores.

It is logical now that they have announced such a good news, that they follow up and update the market to bring confidence back.

It's just good management of shareholders expectations.

That way shareholders who may be in the red, will keep confidence, stay long, and this will bring capital back to support the share price and that will pay off in spades when they go to the market to EXPAND again.

So CRs may happen in 2020. But for 2019, they should rebuild the base, become profitable, cash flow positive, show same perimeter growth and so on. For SP to be close to 20c in 2020 for a CR< they'll have to communicate regularly with operational updates.

It's just what a good management team will do. And to me, they look good, they definitely SOUND good when you read the anns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.