OLI 0.00% 1.8¢ oliver's real food limited

OK. Fresh analysis people gather round.If we break 6.1 we open...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    OK. Fresh analysis people gather round.

If we break 6.1 we open up 8.6! We're going parabolic if we close daily above 6.1. Be careful about this pivot point, for a year the SP has never broken that level (linear downtrend channel). So breaking it will be significant. very significant.

If we close tomorrow OVER 5.4 then, we will touch 6.6, so that also tells me I like the odds of the assumption above.

With those 2 concepts I see a steady climb -over 5.4 and a burst at any time to 6.6ish, followed by another burst the day after to 8.6. My gut feel is we may explode this week. And titillate some strong resistances above.

Now this will not be easy without some kind of news or market event. What's funny is that the market depth back up this view as 6.0 to 8.0 is very empty. Nobody seems keen to sell with that gap up above or with that recovery in sight. Both traders and holders are not selling, which can be seen in a very strong end of week close (which indicates low activity from traders)

Bottom of the range to keep momentum is 4.5

Graphically 9.2 is now possible into the 25th of June.

Given the packet sizes being bought and the way they're being bought, I think we have some support on the buy size. And somebody who's looking to enter slowly and as sneakily as possible.

The graph and the sales volumes match the hypothesis, one fund exited, but somebody, is entering.

And this is the main reason, why I'd think it's possible we explode higher this week rather than consolidate.

This will be a fun week to watch. At some point, we will have to consolidate, so caution is advised. DYOR and all the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 700000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 199988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.