New Oliver Stone documentary: "Ukraine on Fire"

1. 2,310 Posts.

Trailer for Oliver Stone's documentary "Ukraine on Fire"

Published on Jun 17, 2016
    OLIVER STONE accuses the CIA for UKRAINE'S COUP and the KIEV MASSACRE. He believes the Western Media is NOT reporting the TRUTH about the developments of the Urkaine Crisis and is PRODUCING a NEW DOCUMENTARY on the UKRAINE CRISIS based on the Truth.

He claims the "CIA'S Fingerprints are all over the KIEV MASSACRE. "American film director and Pentagon critic Oliver Stone has announced he is shooting a documentary on Ukraine’s revolution arguing the CIA

“Taormina Film Fest: Oliver Stone and Igor Lopatonok present Ukraine on Fire
    A jewel that has further enriched the quality of the movies playing at Taormina Film Fest, which has managed to bring in Sicily some of the greatest exponents of American cinema: Harvey Keitel, Ray Winstone, Richard Gere and Oliver Stone precisely, winner of two Academy Awards . A daredevil design and extraordinary that reveals the background of the conflict between Ukraine and Russia; a page of history that has already left its mark in the modern geopolitical scenario.

Ukraine on Fire reveals the historical background of the Ukrainian crisis. Director Oliver Stone interview the main actors of this phenomenon: the President of Russia Vladimir Putin, the former president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych. Men of power sharing with the American director their thoughts regarding the reasons of the conflict and ways to solve it.

The beginning of the turmoil took place in the winter of 2013-2014 in Kiev, during the 'euromaidan'. Oliver Stone speaks to Ukraine's key figures of that period: the former President Viktor Yanukovych and former Interior Minister Vitaliy Zakharchenko. Collecting and analyzing the facts, the film explores the concept of 'color revolutions': how are born and how they evolve over time.

We've got to put a question to the American director. Here's our brief interview.
    SG: In the documentary addresses the phenomenon of American NGOs, non-profit organizations, in particular, reference is made to the work of the NGOs of the American tycoon Soros in Ukraine, as well as the elite of world finance. Mr. Stone, how creative financing and defuse helped spark the riots that took place chronologically in Lebanon, Libya and Ukraine then?

OS: The question is very complex. As you have just seen, in the documentary it refers to the Soros NGO that has played a crucial role in the development of democratic uprisings in Ukraine. I believe that not all US NGOs are worthy of appreciation, many are in fact an expression of influential individuals, as in the case of Soros, and are aimed at pursuing goals that go beyond the well-being of peoples and that in some cases, such as this, they are designed to achieve purposes quite different.

Ukraine on Fire has been very well received by the public in Hall A of the convention center; sincere and heartfelt applause from a destabilized the audience, shocked and grateful at the same time against a project and exemplary illuminating. A lesson in geopolitics from agitated rhythms conveyed by a graphic effect.

During the press conference following the screening of the documentary, Lopanotok and Stone responded to questions from journalists and students intrigued by notions and events exposed by the documentary film, they have given rise to a prolific debate fueled by the director's responses and co-producer which from the beginning of the conference reaffirmed want to know the feedback in the audience, especially the younger ones. In fact, as he himself admitted Oliver Stone, this project is to inform the Western world very often trapped by information flows biased and distorted the media. We offer you some of the answers that emerged during the conference.

What were the difficulties related to the implementation of this project?
    Ukraine on Fire leads people to ask questions. It was difficult to understand the triggers dynamics of Ukraine's geopolitical crisis. As for me, I faced major complications have emerged from the linguistic differences that in some ways they have distorted the content of this phenomenon. Names that are sometimes very similar, and for me it was difficult to understand them and to distinguish them. We in the West, precisely for these reasons, very often we tend to accept the view that there is reported by European and US media.
    What was the public reaction and institutions?
    The attacks I suffered were many, there were also violent To me this is inconceivable. The facts must be submitted and we have to go beyond this type of reactions.

Ukraine on Fire shows how politics is maneuvered from large power systems. What is your position with respect to the ideas of the two candidates in the American presidential Trump and Clinton?

I'd rather not answer about my position in relation to the US presidential as the subject goes beyond the issues addressed by the film

Source:
    http://www.telefilm-central.org/201...oliver-stone-e-igor-lopatonok-ukraine-on-fire

Translation by Google™ Translator Lite
    Last edited by kjhaze: 03/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.