ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

new opportunities ahead

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    As management have stated themselves in news out today that opportunities have never been better plus 'frees up ECT to explore a number of other promising commercial opportunities, directly with large Asian coal buyers with a history of investment in mines & transport development'.

This next deal could probably end up a better deal than with Tincom & with someone more financially viable who can back it all the way & not muck us around like Tincom did.

I don't believe we will have to wait long to snag one of these companies for a JV who have probably watched all along & are now very eager to be part of this opportunity.

I bet we end up in a better place & everyone who sold will be kicking themselves in the future saying 'I remember that stock - I could have bought up big in it for under 2c'! Thanks for the cheap shares & if they get cheaper for awhile until they announce a new JV with a bigger & better company than Tincom I'm not worried as this technology is the way of the future - even if overseas recognise this more than Australia does just yet.

And....there is plenty of room for both ESI & MNMs different technologies so own both stocks instead of slamming one or the other as each proceed forward at different paces. Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.