SVM 3.85% 67.5¢ sovereign metals limited

New opportunity, page-5

1. 6,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1556
    Whist i had confidence previously in company assets and further assets re rutile - the management and chairman's connections and then the latter SPROTT - I do now have problems with all of it. It all just seems so connected and rigged a often companies do.

I'm not saying they don't have super assets (many companies do but never realize potential) - big plus with new Malawi govt re mining etc.

However what i'm seeing is small transactions beefing up the sp and whilst you say this is good i don't agree.

1. Because absent of big interest/buyers (as much as the company tries to put itself out there) - the sp can retreat very quickly - turnover to bring the sp up to recent highs is low and could well be fabricated - similar to the Srott waffle - and yes i know you do not wish to here this.

2. If indeed this/these assets are superlative - why has not any serious interest been shown. Look at the graphite - i know we are in a subdued graphite market atm but many graphite off takes are happening in leui of future demand - nothing re graphite sales contracts from SVM for a long time - all the focus is on rutile - that;s fine but i'm not comfortable atm - somethings not adding up but small volume which is so easy to manipulate the sp with.

Anyway i can not argue with the sp gains - dam awesome and i enjoyed much of it and enjoyed even more what i then put that windfall into - but i feel it will not take a lot of volume to see it back to July prices - then again as you folk hope - it could zoom! Best wishes all and i sincerely mean that.

I base this on thinking to buy back in but just don't see the value atm. It's not down ramping - i hate that shite - It's just my many years re Malawi - the whole chairman/his connections/sprott - just a few red flags that it's all self serving as many companies do on ASX then prick - balloon pops leaving m&d investors high & dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
0.025(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $403.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 64.5¢ $389.8K 591.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5500 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.