SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

New Option Issue

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    More than likely our listed options - SGQOA - that most people paid good money for - will shortly expire worthless.

Although while SGQ continue to drill, there is a chance that we do hit something that will take the SP considerably higher.. and perhaps even back over 20c  -- at this stage it is not the most likely scenario.

As we have all been very loyal holders/ supporters of SGQ -- and in this case will be going down with our options -- I am opening this thread/ discussion to suggest that option holders contact the company ( JP 0411 421 253 )  and suggest that SGQ could make a new issue of options.. to option holders.. ie on a 1 for 1 basis.. or something similar.

Finer details, as to strike price and expiry date can be varied, but it would at least be "targeted" to the existing options holders in the first place -- who as stated above -- will likely lose their entire investment.

The shareholders of SGQ would also be given the same opportunity to subscribe/ apply -- as the offer cannot be made to option holders in isolation.

I have already spoken to John about this possibility, and I am sure that should many more people contact the company.. we could encourage/ persuade such a development

Imo.. JP and the board also carry their fair share of responsibility/blame for the current SGQ price, outside of market forces, and with the benefit of hindsight, would have done a few things differently in the past 12 months which in all likely-hood have resulted in SGQ not trading at the current miserable price of 13.5c

Power to the option holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.