NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

new options expiry date

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Although still remaining positive overall about Nkwe's future, I must admit to being just a little concerned about what the underlying reasons for the new options expiry date ( end of 2012 ) may be.

I think Burntgamber expressed a similar sentiment when the announcement came out, and believed that such a long timeframe may indicate that nothing is close to happening for some time yet on the JV scene. He asked what other forum members thought about it, but I haven't seen many posts that seem to address this question directly.

Like him, I think I would have felt more confident of a near-term breakthrough if the options had been given a considerably shorter expiry date.

I would have thought that somewhere between 6-12 months would have been more than sufficient to make the options valuable, if negotiations really were already well developed.

Also, it wouldn't seem to be an overly positive driver of the current heads SP, if the market now gets the impression ( rightly or wrongly ) that a JV may be delayed further again ... and surely management would like to see it heading upwards and re-igniting some investor sentiment momentum.

Interested to hear people's thoughts on the pros and cons of this matter.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.