IHG intellect holdings limited

re: another big order. $6.5m I've had a quick look (and I mean a...

1. 25 Posts.
    re: another big order. $6.5m I've had a quick look (and I mean a quick look) at the last Prelims 04/05. I know a lot has gone on since then but based on 27/09/05 major shareholders (before consolidation) then Sabatica is the largest holder with 15.65%. Not too much too lose !! Is this GPG or do they come under some nominee account do you know ? I feel IHG is still only for the brave. Messy accounts.

I have to admit I am nervous out there as so many things are happening to tell me the markets are not prepared for any bad news. I hate the way the bond markets are moving up in unison and the eventual fight for capital which will follow. My recent private trip to China told me that the media is well out of sinc with what they are telling us in as much as China is very much more underestimated than we are led to believe. BUT then I feel a consumer strike based upon unsustainable debt in US, Europe and OZ/NZ followed by higher interest rates will bring the markets back with a tumble. This will pull China back for some while too. Timing ? ... Sooner or later but at least by the end of 06 into 07. My opinion for what it's worth. Too many fashionable stocks rising on nothing but hope too. Dangerous signs. Take it easy brother !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.