PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

No matter what side of the yes or no vote fense you sit on, this...

1. 245 Posts.
    No matter what side of the yes or no vote fense you sit on, this can't be an easy decision.

Personally I wouldn't trust the Chinese in a business deal as far as they can spit. At one stage I'm sure, we heard how professional and diligent SS&T were in their dealings earlier this year. Renegotiation is part of the culture, so it would seem.

I don't know these WEG characters at all, but one thing I do know is that there is no deal to get Irvine funded and up and running attached to this Cockatoo divestment vote. there may be promises, maybe a mutual understanding, but nothing concrete otherwise we would/should aleeady know about it. So that means WEG as a JV partner on cockatoo or any other partner should or could be considered when and if the time comes.

If WEG are a partner in cockatoo, then they have a seat at the table at minimum when the time comes to negotiate a new agreement for irvine - if only because we would look to minimize any capex spend on irvine by renting/utilizing the facilities on cockatoo.

I don't like the uncertainty nor do I like the lack of transparency of WEG. Personally I think this deal has to go through to ensure that PLV at least moves to a position that allows them to not be negotiating with both arms tied behind their back when it comes to talk about irvine, with WEG, it will still be with one behind their back, but hopefully Tony and Co in the mean time will keep their friends close, and their enemies closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.