FBR 3.49% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

Hi @DYOR, Agree on the precision, it does need to be consistent....

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hi @DYOR

Agree on the precision, it does need to be consistent. I noticed they made particular mention to Ambient Temperatures. i can vouch from experience that change of temperature has a large influence on calibrations. Back when i used to commission fiber optics, we would always pre-calibrate our test instruments and pig-tail leads, but when we took the controller from an airconditioned block out into the 40 degree heat (Marble Bar, Australia) then back into another airconditioned block, the calibrations & tolerances had all changed so we struggled to get a pass.

It sounds like certain calibrated instruments in the process line need to calculate and react accordingly to the effects of thermal expansion & contraction. I like the idea of using AI as it can use its ability to self learn, but they may need to add additional instruments to import the data required. 

Im super interested to hear more from FBR and to see them overcome these issues. I believe they will be successful if they continue the methodical approach they expressed in todays blog. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.