SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Dear JamesdennisMy point was that there are many other...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Dear Jamesdennis

My point was that there are many other influences on what the share price of a company is at a given point in time that may not be a true indication of what its true value will be at the point in time when someone is prepared to takeover the whole company. Back when the share price was 66.5 cents there were a few broker reports that had the 12 mth price target at over $1 a share and hence people made investment decisions based on those reports, they were just broker reports and really mean nothing at the end of the day, much like an agents opionion of the value of a property having no less worth than a proper sworn valuation by a registered valuer. In our case here that was done when the expers report was prepared. That should now be more indicatative of what the value of the company is and not the current share price, however the current share price is an indication of the time frame it may take to find a buyer that is prepared to pay "true" value for the company and it now has a huge risk discount associated to its real price as there are obviously a lot of people sceptical that a deal will be done.

Now that the shareprice is at 6c, what do you believe the share price is?

" The stockmarket is a vehicle that transfers weatlh from the impatient to the patient"

Yeah, I'm waiting patiently at around the 5c mark. I just hope it holds once I get filled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.