RTG 0.00% 3.8¢ rtg mining inc.

New Partnership

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Reasonably (and in my opinion), I can't see anything but a good news announcement in the next few days to weeks.

Either:
    1. RTG will be bought out, probably getting around 100 mil. Share price would go up a lot.
    2. RTG and TVI will move forward as partners to get this mine into production (finally!). Again share price would go up a lot.

Legal action isn't in anyone's interests, and no one would gain from playing hardball, so this looks very promising indeed.

Personally I'm glad Sage is out of the picture. They stood to make so much money from the mine going into production, but only stonewalled and didn't let it proceed. A change of partner to a group that actually wants it to be launched, boosting the local economy and employment, is a great thing.

If it wasn't just for the lack of updates, this stock would be getting a lot more attention and would be sitting in the 20c mark in anticipation of the announcement, which should see it anywhere between 50c to 90c in my view, pending the finer details of the announcement.

Yes, RTG management is not great at providing updates - but what is there really to update right now, aside from 'details being worked out'. They've proven to have fought off Galeo successfully, so I do have full confidence that they will reach an agreement with TVI to get this cranking soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $7.681K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73923 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 230126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.