BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

New Partnership, page-34

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    BRN functions differently from usual tech companies in that they keep most metrics close to their chest. Making it hard to ascertain what exactly is going on with their business and sales. Signing this deal could have massive ramifications for down the line, especially with the ballooning requirements for AI in the most unforgiving environment. I saw that there was a comment up above about how you could translate being resilient to radiation in space back down here on Earth. There's a lot to be gained from having such rugged hardware, although it requires understanding the entire development process.

I took a look at BRN's spendings and it looks like the largest spends are RnD and marketing. So being able to leverage - at least - the RnD to prove the research in space has huge implications by way of manufacturing reliable hardware that can immediately benefit sales down here.
    I was reading that people want to sell through numbers here. I don't think that's BRN's strategy at all considering their focus is on licensing. So we'll need to see results from what's to be gained from those companies they signed rather than just the sales numbers they're conveying.

I was reading Frontgrade's white paper and it looks like BRN would be able to offer a secure AI that compounds on what Frontgrade has already invested in for their boards.

The tldr is that it's best not to looks for BRN's direct impact on sales and rather between the lines of their partnerships. I think that's where the money to be made will be. At least, that's what I'm getting from this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8444 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.