CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

CB,"Really doesn't take into account (and rightly so) the great...

1. 266 Posts.
    CB,
    "Really doesn't take into account (and rightly so) the great resources we have access too."
    The royal "we" and please explain "great resources" - do you know more than you're letting on???
    IMO the close this week was very strong - I was expecting a potential sell down to 16-17 today. The SP has been resolute in the wake of the fall in US - not sure the pre-Ann jump was justified by the farm-in agreement Ann and then some spike - ie 50% premium from 14.5 to 23 and now back to 18. IMO the SP is about where it should be until a drill program is set in concrete - ie they find a suitable drill rig that is not 30 years old. Pattersons @ 21 is there abouts and this is because the speculation is just that - all intangible until something is discovered just like any expl speccy stock.

Sadly, nearly every second post or more on this HC forum, is basicly ramping this stock on a daily basis. Some of you really need to get out as there is more to life than ramping your favorite stock on HC.

Looking forward to getting back in - maybe next week - not sure what's going to happen in the US - same coat puller that told me to sell off and get out before the big crash near 12 motnhs ago - told me the same a week ago. Don't want to be the forecaster of bad news, just all be careful and hedge your bets. Sometimes we all get just tooooooooo greeeedy. Goodluck and all have a great weekend - it's beer o'clock over here in the West!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.