KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

Based on on a book by Andrew Mular & Doug Halbe Mineral...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Based on on a book by Andrew Mular & Doug Halbe Mineral Processing Design Pratice & Control proceedings Heap leaching and cost of constructing and operating is described in much detail Pages 1625 to 1629 in particular. Average capital costs of most mines $4000 to %5000 per daily tonne which equates to approx 35 - 40mill which includes all design and infrastructure costs or approx $1 per tonne over life of mine (all figureS $US )
    Operating costs lowest observed by author for heap leaching plants 3.38 per tonne The average operating costs of the mines studied by author was 7.71 per tonne

Proposed mine based on 4mill tonne production per annum revenue will be as follows Gold revenue per tonne .6 gram (.021145 oz) @ average extraction 80% @ 700 (average price next 5 years) = $ 11.84 per tonne
    Silver market price today 15.72 per oz @ 12 grams per tonne
    = .422 oz per tonne @ 60% extraction =
    $3.98 per tonne
    So based on a average mine cost, the mine could make a profit of 15.71 per tonne less costs which should be less than $10 per tonne 5.71 @ 4mill = 20+ mill per year profit which would be more than adequate to fund the kalman project.Heress hoping the above figures are close to accurate but please do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.