TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

gonnfishingcaught me napping!! well donethe other permits i have...

1. 8,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    gonnfishing

caught me napping!! well done

the other permits i have been following the region that are horizontal completions are by two different operators

the first one being most active is obenco , whom are Obrien

they have drilled a second roundhouse horizontal about 12,000 feet south west on trend

API: 42-349-34998 Old API:
    Current Lease Name: FINLEY UNIT
    Well #: 1H

they commenced drilling that permit within a week of putting that permit into the rrc. the well is completed

so Obrien have not 1 but 2 horizontal completions in the roundhouse play. and the new permit you have pointed out is their 3rd (third) roundhouse horizontal permit

API: 42-349-35000 Old API:
    Current Lease Name: JACKSON UNIT
    County: Navarro
    Abstract Number: A-99
    Survey Name: BRIGHT, W Block / Section: N/A
    Footage Information: 250' FSL & 360' FEL
    WellName:
    Current Operator: O'BENCO, INC.

the other operator with a completion into the roundhouse oilfield is as we all know (NOT) veritas

API: 42-349-34999 Old API:
    Current Lease Name: FINLEY UNIT
    County: Navarro
    Abstract Number: A-42
    Survey Name: BENNETT, J L Block / Section: N/A
    Footage Information: 5,503' FSWL & 4,485' FNWL
    WellName:
    Current Operator: VERITAS ENERGY, LLC

ok, dont get confused, they have called their well identically to obrien, but its at a different location and is completed

so lets do this right

there are now 3 horizontal completions into the roundhouse oil field by 2 operators in the near by region all within the last 90 days

so. despite it being considered a write off by the market, its possible the market may not be correct in dismissing the roundhouse potential into their valuations

the fact obrien is most likely to drill (possibly immediately) into the same rock in the 600 acre JV project region next to bonner must be seen as enormously positive imho

maybe for clarity i will post a map up of well locations for your own interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.