AZG 0.00% 3.6¢ allmine group limited

MMAdneSSThanks for your response- i also agree with your...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    MMAdneSS

Thanks for your response- i also agree with your sentiment in terms of cleaning up the balance sheet but i think for a 12 month stint as a publicly listed entity they have done some great work-THEY HAVE ESSENTIALLY GROWN BY ACQUISITION but in saying that the projects have been "profitable" which testimony to the management and operations personnel - as you say they will need forward work and they were stating a 30% growth for 2013 which would more likely fall into 2014 fiscal year so in the interim there is plenty of work in the bucket- i am more interested in getting through 2013 with sound business activity /good profit margins and growth into 2014 and beyond

If they get this right , and as you say they need to prove their sustainability and long term prospects and we will be in for a wild ride

They were also give a line of credit which says that they can get funding if necessary rather than turn to shareholders which alot of companies do when the banks fail them and wont provide funding - so in that respect AZG have some pulling power and i don't mean that ...lol

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.