4DS 4.49% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I was always previously a FA investor who held little currency...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    I was always previously a FA investor who held little
    currency in TA…….. this changed when it occurred to me that
    all the TA’s are following the same trading rules. The all read the same books that tell them when this line intersects that line you should buy or sell etc.., To a great extent, this frequently creates a self fulfilling prophecy as the sheep follow the trading patterns and rules.

There is clearly a place for TA in decision making, but I think in stocks like 4DS you can throw the books out the window. TA is fraught with danger , FA is fraught with danger ( due to the lack of data needed to make judgements).

On a song and a prayer I am in this until the end, based on trust of the board, the ‘necessary’ scant information released from the company and an understanding that this is possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a major disruptive technology with a huge potential market. A market that is only just developing with the advent of AI, edge computing and the exponential growth in data storage.

The show rolls on at IMEC and the longer we hear no news the more certain I am of success. There are no games being played here. Development continues ONLY because this is worth doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $287.2K 3.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.