ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

This in my opinion could be the kicker. Imagine a highly...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    This in my opinion could be the kicker.

Imagine a highly sensitive POC device that could give a 'baseline' Troponin level.

Imagine when filby goes to my GP and they say 'By the way you are over 45 now and we think you should have a baseline Troponin test so we can see if in the future if your levels change'

5 minutes later

'Oh DUH what does it all mean?'

'Well filby your levels are a tad high, you need to think about your diet and lifestyle a bit more...................... '

(hmmmmmmmmm donuts & TV hmmmmm)

The article below is on Twins blog

http://www.quanterix.com/files/2014 High Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin Assays Petr Jarolim Simoa Oct. 2014.pdf

From Abstract............

"In addition to the relatively modest benefits at the diagnostic end, the high sensitivity assays and the investigational ultrasensitive cardiac troponin assays offer improvements for predicting major adverse cardiovascular events, development of heart failure or transition
    to end-stage kidney disease.

These novel high sensitivity assays can measure troponin concentrations in 50% – 100% of healthy individuals and therefore allow for the distribution of troponin values within a healthy cohort to be measured, patient ’ s baseline troponin levels to be monitored, and clinicians to be alerted of deteriorating cardiorenal conditions.

We envisage that the high sensitivity assays will become important tools for predicting each patient’s risk of future adverse events and for guiding and monitoring corresponding adjustments of preventative therapeutic interventions."

upload_2015-2-17_12-12-39.png
    Last edited by filby: 17/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.