NEU 1.76% $13.85 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

New Pitt Street Report, page-7

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Geo,

This is a perfect and I mean perfect opportunity to top up. The boys are buying the girls a drink around the bar, forgetting about the absolute value of our company, whilst the smart and intelligent investors are mopping up the beer (stock) on the floor. I believe the $4-$6 dollar valuation is massively low to allow for major shareholders to wash the dishes (buy stock) as there could be a blackout if a deal hasn’t been presented as yet. A deal will come and Treageus will ensure the next deal is on the money. FFS, if you like the fact that they are going to make a FL of money for us, get your rSe to the bar and buy yourself a double tequila (stock) and enjoy. What’s time when you know at the end game, a house can be purchased if you paid what most of us paid back in the early days. If you paid $3.00, go to the bar (trading account) and lower your average and get set for a big deal.

Neuren will deliver and NNZ 2591 has always been my prize to deliver the apartment complex. F houses, I want the building. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.85
Change
0.240(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.00 $13.51 $2.918M 211.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $13.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.85 798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.