CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Your record seems to be stuck, Good Oil. I think that this is...

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Your record seems to be stuck, Good Oil. I think that this is about the ninth time that you have posted that CTP is about to run out of cash, and that they are about to have a CR. For someone who claims to have no holding in the company, your obsession with trying to convince everyone that CTP is about to go broke is weird, to say the least.

If you are not engaged in a deliberate attempt to downramp the company's share price, perhaps you might like to explain just what your motive is. I'm sure that many holders would be interested to learn the truth.

For anyone who has taken the trouble to read the company's announcements, there are plenty of clues pointing to where the finance for future operations will come from.

You state that there is less than a month's cash left (by company estimates). I'm wondering which company you are referring to, because I cannot find an estimate by CTP that they will run out of cash in August. Perhaps you have contacted the company, and are privy to information which the rest us and the general market are not aware of? No, of course not.

And where is the evidence of the CR which you continually claim is about to happen? Either produce the facts or stop posting something which appears to be totally without foundation.

Unfortunately, the posting rules prevent me and many others from stating in plain language our opinion of your unrelenting attempts to convince us that CTP is a dud. Suffice to say that I suggest that you put up or shut up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $8.022K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 242398 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.