PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Babba, yep not a threat in my books. It works effectively by...

1. 4,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6667
    Babba, yep not a threat in my books. It works effectively by numbing the nerves. How? Single targeting FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors) It's intraarticular as you mentioned. Single targeting is going to struggle. The FDA have also mentioned in writing that for potential DMOAD both structural AND symptomatic benefits should be observed.

It is very unlikely/impossible that a drug that only does one will ever attain this label.

I've also heard that you need to have a cold ice pack ready to go after treatment as your knee literally warms up.

I hear in terms of symptomatic relief it isn't great.

In a Peer review doc there was this:

" Nevertheless, intra-articular sprifermin did not likely have any positive effect on symptom alleviation. "

...and this...

"Many trials have used cartilage morphology as the main outcome of treatment and hope to delay the progression of symptoms by reducing cartilage loss. In two recent clinical trials, both sprifermin (fibroblast growth factor 18 agonist) and MIV-711 (selective cathepsin K inhibitor) can significantly improve cartilage thickness, but they had no effect on knee symptoms".

I cant imagine many taking it if it doesn't do much for pain relief, heck why would you take the risk of intra-articular if its painful, can be hit and miss and is not patient convenient...certainly not as convenient as SubQ.

DYOR, just because I report this stuff doesn't mean it wont be a commercial successful etc
    Personal opinions expressed.

Ref:
    https://arthritis-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13075-021-02488-w

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.