PAR 6.98% 20.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I know a lot will say, Mozz, good on ya for the sci...but mate....

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6898
    I know a lot will say, Mozz, good on ya for the sci...but mate. the other side of the sea-saw is so poor.

Look, it's been a good 6 months since we had any sorta 'story'.

It's been ages since we had any sorta commercial sense that we are home and hosed.

Anchor Man himself is like in me left ear...and I'm starting to hear him in stereo. rolleyes.png

Who here last heard from Pool-Lord?

But again I repeat...how many years was it for Amazon to really hit the tarmac? I recently heard they are building such a huge DC in Mississippi....that's the largest infra investment in that state in EVER. $10 Billion.

For those that are wondering what indeed is the connection between Amazon and PAR....Amazon channelled between $9 and $2 for a full ten years (2000 to 2010). YOU think YOU are frustrated cos all we did was go from $4.5 to $0.25 in 5 years....YOU still got 5 years to even BEGIN to compare with AMZN.....ok ok so you gave up on AMZN in the 7th year for instance...

...Imagine your frustration if u dared to look back from the next decade...ie from 2010 to 2020...AMZN went from a paltry $9 to $3030 per share. How many of RETAIL was fortunate enough to stay in?

Our Top 20 book is slowly changing....retail, individuals, are getting replaced by Insto. Scott W told me this would happen about 4 years ago...He hasn't been employed for the fun of it. He is materially helping in background, he is one of us. He is a big holder, he is a dedicated holder he knows his stuff. It was ONLY because of him that I learnt all those years ago that GLP1972 isn't a threat. It is because of him I'm still here in this play.

Just because it is quiet doesn't mean things ain't progressing. If you don't believe me, leave, come back after 2 years and tell me how right I am.
    (not advice).

Do not let them convince you to sell (strictly not advice, do what makes sense for you)...I got two posts I'm working on that made me fall over due to INCREDIBLE science. yes it is sci, yes we need FUNDING...but funding will come when Sci and Clinical pass next hurdles. I saw reactions at Oarsi with best OA scientists in the world...I saw PAR's pressos...1 on Comparator, 2 on incredible 008. I saw reactions...

NOBODY in audience questioned the data. ....all were stunned (my perception).
    I talked to V. She was also amazed.
    I talked to F. He was also very impressed.

OMG!

Amzn don't do Pain

No , I'm not comparing Amazon to us directly....but what I'm saying to you now is that our potential is so so so much more north of 25 cents - yeah??

No advice, risk in spec stocks.

DYOR

Last edited by Mozzarc: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.