OBL 0.54% 91.5¢ omni bridgeway limited

new pm - ex-slater and gordon, page-4

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Can't wait Mav,you the holders of IMF have to get IMF to at the very least rattle the tree's to get the advisers and investors to fall out.

In other words if IMF made a real approach and grunted on this even if it took years and IMF were filling the cookie jar for you the investors I would not care.You see the tree huggers will now get literally nothing.

NOTHING!,and the scarey thing this is about property rights,and if the ANZ,CBA,Bendigo and the directors of these companies are allowed to get away with it even to the extent of the high court it will set a precedent for other property right issues,this runs parallel to Indigeneous land rights,that might be a long bow I am pulling,but we have seen government in the pass rip off people when building a freeway,you get my drift?

Now IMF are also in the cattle duffing of great Southern Plantations,where that is I don't know.But the fact there is anecdotal evidence from media clips of now letting cattle run on tree plantations in GTP plantations in Temma Forest Tasmania,it is amazing the RE Gunns has allowed it,considering the plantation was just that,and the saplings were not be used as a scratching post for some bovine to rub its rump on my investment.

So keeping the emotional hype down and looking at from a $$$$ recovery it fits hand in glove with IMF and the tree investors all and sundry and bust this legally,politically and commercially

Only my opinion,but of course....DYOR

cheers
    IMO,if imf took it on 70,000 registered investors in Great Southern alone

But it needs to be professionaly handled and not adhoc like it has been

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 87.5¢ $195.8K 216.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5843 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 5088 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.