CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New Pnina note

1. 83 Posts.
    A note from the Chairperson

In response to numerous shareholder queries, the Company reiterates that it believes that the newly discovered bauxite province will be lucrative for the Company and all its shareholders.
    The ‘spike’ in the share price, in my opinion, is merely a pinprick by comparison to the current value of the Company in the light of all its projects, and especially the current bauxite discovery.
    The retraction of the Production Target which estimated revenue of between $100m and $300m per annum was a technicality as the Production Target needed to have been verified by an Independent Competent Person. This verification is currently underway and should be completed shortly. The Company apologises for any confusion as a result of this amendment to the announcement and remains confident that the Independent Report with its detailed analysis, although overdue, will restore confidence to shareholders.
    Good luck to all those supporters of the Company. We appreciate your patience and understanding of the hiccups that invariably occur when a new and challenging project is embarked upon. Most things that are worthwhile in life come with hard work and heartache. Let us hope that from here on, the Company and its shareholders move forward from strength to strength.
    The good news is that the current share price still allows what I believe to be a cheap entry into the Company and its exciting new project.
    The above is not to be taken as financial advice. It is only my opinion shared by others, who have studied the current bauxite market and appreciate the value of Australia’s gibbsitic bauxite.
    Kind regards,
    Pnina Feldman
    Chariperson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.