CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

New Podcast 7/08/2020 - CHZ

1. 5,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    Listened to the podcast: https://twitter.com/soarfinancial

Excellent information for new listeners:

1. Where and when assays are produced.
    2. Information regarding the previous 6m capital raising.
    3. Mineralisation discussion.

But perhaps the biggest three takeaways are:

1. The possible connection to the line of high grade hits to the 53m @ 2.61 g/t hole. CEO was asked and replied they assume it is connected. "Why do we believe it is connected? Becasue the 53m hole has a high grade, very oxidised fault through it and then has pyrite, fresh rock mineralisation extending out and down the rest of the hole . IT COULD EASILY BE THE SAME MINERALISATION THAT WE SAW IN THE LINE OF HIGH GRADE HITS IN AREA D.
    2. Drilling Area A to get to a resource and extending the southwest trend of Area A - " which we think could be very, very significant ".
    3. Next Area D drilling will be 'deeper and under those high grade hits' as the mineralisation ' appears to be controlled by vertical structures and there appears to be more than one there..'. 'And if we can hit those structures below the carbonates, we have the signnificant potential, I believe, to extend what we are seeing at Area D to depth as well as extending it sub horizontally out to the northwest. It appears the mineralisation is favouring the unit above the carbonates, so if we can follow it DOWN PLUNGING to the NORTHWEST and then add some VERTICAL EXTENSIONS then I think we have an exciting opportunity to create a significant resource there.

Incredible potential.

Above is not financial advice and my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.