INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

New Podcast with the Chairman James Calaway, page-9

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    Hi Baulk,

Someone stated ages ago to me that "this is a stock you can buy and put it in the bottom draw". Very good comments IMO.

Plan from here is to accumulate over the construction phase (IMO - INR will get a FID) I imagine it will get a light re-rate on this news possibly towards the mid 20s. I was concerned Trump's presidency will impact upon whether or not this stock can get some government support whether in tax relief or otherwise. But when the word "Bipartisan" has been used I imagine this wont be an issue even if Trump isnt re-elected. It will probably work favorably if he doesnt in the sense that the democrats would be less likely to block a large Chinese company buying new US set ups in a few years partially or fully.

Time will tell, people these days expect a 10% return in a month. If you buy a house would you honestly expect to see a 10% price change in a month?

I missed the boat for the exploration phase but still have favourable risk to reward tduring the "making mines phase" - refer my post not long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.