WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I was very pleased to read that you and Jase will be among the...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I was very pleased to read that you and Jase will be among the HC attendees at the AGM. I have held OBJ since May 2014 during which time I have been gradually accumulating and have been patient with the lack of SP performance. Like the vast majority of medium and long-term shareholders I have not lost any confidence in the company and its future but am disappointed with recent comments from Glyn (including "living out of a suitcase") and from the BOD, including the letter to shareholders, which did not suggest to me that the SP is about to take off but rather that it might be at 10cs in a couple of years' time. If the BOD have put in place deals that will guarantee that we are entering the revenue phase then will they please give us shareholders some evidence of this so that we can make a decision on the issue of performance shares from an informed perspective.

Thank you for intending to attend the AGM; I trust that you, Jase et al will inform the BOD of the current, collective mindset of long-term shareholders in a respectful, polite and unambiguous manner.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.